Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wysong Epigen: Drake's food bowl @ Chez Carey

Hi there. I am Drake, guest writer for the day. I'd like to tell you all about the greatest new pet food to come out in a long time. My mom, Carey, refuses to feed me the crap from the grocery store and instead follows the brand, Wysong, like it's a cult. Those nice people recently sent a sample of their newest food, Epigen. Now, I should tell you, I am the pickiest Yaruss family member, and have zero interest in anything that is not the Wysong Uretic cat food that I've been eating for 13 years. Occasionally, I'll humor mom by asking to sample a little of her sushi, but other than that, I pretty much turn my nose up at everything. Well, I guess I'm turning over a new leaf because this stuff is AMAZING. My mom barely ripped open the sample bag and I was meowing, and pawing at her leg for a taste. She put a few kibbles on the floor and me, my sister Elsa, and Echo Doppler the dog had to fight over it. I gobbled it up so fast, that Echo the pit bull looked totally confused. He is used to only having that orange fatty, Elsa as competition. Finally, someone figured out that we cats are carnivores and really don't want rice, bran, oatmeal or corn in our food. This Epigen is designed to mimic what we'd eat in the wild, lots and lots of meat. Yum yum yum. Mom says that I'm going to need to get a job if I want to continue eating this good stuff. I told her that it would be fine if she just offers it to me as a special treat once in a while. Do you have picky cats too? Well, get yourself a bag of Epigen from http://www.wysongepigen.net/ and I guarantee they will be happier, healthier and very very appreciative.

4 comments: