Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fresco Tortillas: 1167 2nd Ave, NY NY

I ordered delivery in from Fresco Tortillas today thinking it would be nice to try somewhere new without spending much cash. Well, as they say, you get what you pay for. Tacos are anywhere from $1.09 to $2.69 depending on the filling. I had the grilled chicken with guac and the chili. Um. Ew. I don't think that's chicken at all. Ew. So much for that one. The chili one was okay- but pretty much reminded me of elementary school taco day. The tortillas themselves DID actually taste homemade- but they were squished and soggy by the time they made it to me. I think the salsa was actually tomato sauce. The guac was watery. Ew again. Oh well. It was worth a shot.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to the Taco stand at Lex and 86th? So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I haven't....I'll have to check it out. My current fav for tacos is Cascabel Taqueria...hands down.

    ReplyDelete