Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lilli and Loo: 792 Lexington Ave, NY NY

More like Lilli and Ew. 'Seaweed on the outside please'. Pretty clear, right? Apparently not.  I HATE the rice-on-the-outside trend of the last 10 years or so. Whose idea was that? You lose the whole special flavor and snappy consistency of the seaweed. Ugh. Anyway, that was fault 1. Fault 2 was my totally nasty, syrupy-sweet, lychee, green tea, bubble tea with a slight hint of dish water and detergent. What WAS that? I'm pretty sure they just tried to poison me. This is really all my fault. I need to learn my lessons. I have 6 wonderful, favorite, safe, local, consistent  sushi standbys to choose from. Why why why do I insist on continually trying new ones that ruin my dinner and make me mad? I plan to console  my meal trauma with a classic, reliable re-do tomorrow from somewhere I trust and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment