Thursday, April 22, 2010

Caravaggio 23 E. 74th St. New York, NY


My amazing fabulous diva Grandma and I were the only people eating lunch here today aside from Kyra Sedgwick and her Grandma. So, that was already pretty cool. The food here was too good for my vocabulary to do it justice. We shared a lovely salad to begin along with the breadsticks/bread/olives that were set out for us. I had the fig and beet ravioli which was by FAR the best ravioli I've ever had. The portion sizes were perfect and beautifully presented. The service was impeccable. For dessert we shared "all about chocolate" which was exactly what you'd expect. Little did we know, they also brought out adorable little pastries on the house- had we known that we probably would have skipped the chocolate dessert. We are BIG sweets eaters and couldn't make a dent in the spread left for us. All in all, this was one of my favorite dining experiences to date and I would love to go back sometime soon! It is, however, rather pricey- as to be expected with quality and service like this- but definitely worth a special occasion splurge if you've got the money (or a diva Grandma who does :) Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment