Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh Mammamia's 1471 2nd Ave New York, NY


YAY! Now we're talking. I ordered delivery a few nights ago and was thrilled to receive my delicious roasted vegetable pizza. This is kind of like nicks or totonnos style...thin crust, real mozzerella, thinly sliced and roasted eggplant, zucchini and a couple of other veggies. So So SO tasty. really tasted like there was care put into the whole process. I don't know how I managed to wait this long (3 years!) living in this neighborhood before trying it. Fantastic...will definitely go on my 'hot' list for delivery.

Follow up:
sadly, I've ordered twice more hoping for the same experience but wasn't nearly as impressed. The second time was way too salty but giving them the benefit of the doubt, I decided to give them one more try...The 3rd time, the roasted vegetables were cut into too thick, small pieces instead of the long, paper thin pieces that made that first pie so awesome. What do you think? Should I give them one more try?

No comments:

Post a Comment